John: I think it’s pretty clear that what I have for you in the past still lingers to me up to this point. It’s pretty damn amazing for me to last up to this long considering everything you’ve said and done.
Sarah: John… I believe the romance and the simplicity which we have acted upon back in the days will still be the stronghold of what lies beneath in the future. I'm looking for someone to grow old with and I hope it to be you. But I don't want to make a decision based on something I don't know.
John: What do you mean?
Sarah: Having said that, I don’t have any plans of marrying someone I only see three times in a year.
John: I understand…
Sarah: We have differing beliefs now, John. I don’t know if that affects you in any way.
John: I know it’s all wrong to be thinking about these things at this point in time. You've perfectly said your part a long time ago, and I am too stubborn to accept it.
Sarah: It’s late John. I’ll talk to you tomorrow
John: Uhmmnnn…. alright Sarah
Sarah: John… I believe the romance and the simplicity which we have acted upon back in the days will still be the stronghold of what lies beneath in the future. I'm looking for someone to grow old with and I hope it to be you. But I don't want to make a decision based on something I don't know.
John: What do you mean?
Sarah: Having said that, I don’t have any plans of marrying someone I only see three times in a year.
John: I understand…
Sarah: We have differing beliefs now, John. I don’t know if that affects you in any way.
John: I know it’s all wrong to be thinking about these things at this point in time. You've perfectly said your part a long time ago, and I am too stubborn to accept it.
Sarah: It’s late John. I’ll talk to you tomorrow
John: Uhmmnnn…. alright Sarah
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home