Sarah: I’ve been calling you… Why don’t you answer your damn mobile phone?
John: I’m still at the god damn office young lady.
John: I’m sorry…I feel bad today. I know It’s so immature to hope for something-- a relationship without being together.
Sarah: I’m asking for an open relationship until we get to see each other again. You know as well as I do it’s a long shot if we tie ourselves up like this.
John: I am trying to work things out. Honestly, at the moment I need someone and I think I can’t wait that long. But who knows what the future holds?
Sarah: We can’t rush into something, considering we haven’t seen each other for nearly four years, don’t you think?
John: You’re not so eager to see me anymore, huh?
Sarah: Are you mad?
John: No. I want to keep you. But I don’t know if you’d want to.
John: What would you have me do, my Sarah?
Sarah: What???
John: I said what would you have me do?
Sarah: Go home. I’ll talk to you tomorrow
John: You’re making me insane. Please don’t do this. Just say you’ll marry me.
Sarah: Go home.
John: I’m still at the god damn office young lady.
John: I’m sorry…I feel bad today. I know It’s so immature to hope for something-- a relationship without being together.
Sarah: I’m asking for an open relationship until we get to see each other again. You know as well as I do it’s a long shot if we tie ourselves up like this.
John: I am trying to work things out. Honestly, at the moment I need someone and I think I can’t wait that long. But who knows what the future holds?
Sarah: We can’t rush into something, considering we haven’t seen each other for nearly four years, don’t you think?
John: You’re not so eager to see me anymore, huh?
Sarah: Are you mad?
John: No. I want to keep you. But I don’t know if you’d want to.
John: What would you have me do, my Sarah?
Sarah: What???
John: I said what would you have me do?
Sarah: Go home. I’ll talk to you tomorrow
John: You’re making me insane. Please don’t do this. Just say you’ll marry me.
Sarah: Go home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home