Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Precious

i lost you somewhere
i searched for you
i couldn’t find you

we’ve been together for six years
my days were never complete
without holding you

you’ve boosted my self confidence
because of you, i am able to face
my every mornings with me smile

they said i should find a new one
but i said no
you’re my precious

is this really goodbye?
should i find a new one?
are you still coming back?

oh my precious comb, where in the world are you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home