Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Five more days

Five more days and its Christmas. I don't feel lonesome except for some moments when I think about you, and wish you were here with us. I dropped by your house the other day and had a quick chat with your mom. She asked me if I am still crying. I told her I only cried the day you left. I told her I need to be strong for you. Otherwise, it will only complicate things. Like what you used to tell me—we feel sad and frustrated because we choose to be; and that should not be the case. We are apart for a reason. Everything that is happening now – you being away and me here – is just temporary. And besides, what's to be sad about? I have you. You’re mine. You have me. I am yours. It's a great thing to live each day with the promise of our tomorrow. Talking with sister yesterday over a cup of coffee made me realize how much I've changed. Imagine how trust and comprise became part of my every day. Who would think that you would make such a big difference? I am so excited to see and talk to you next year. After a month of long wait with no phone call and email. . . .hmnnnn. . . =)

In the meantime, let's just get our work done, hehehe!!!!

Till next time. . .

So much. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home