Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Maze

Sometimes it hits and I split. I wish and hope. But wishing and hoping are a waste of time.

"Chance favors the prepared mind, kiddo." I understand.

I taunt myself: "You think it's easy. Well it's not. It's a decision for life. No turning back." And then I would say: "Yeh, I am not prepared."

Deep inside I want it. I longed, wished and hoped. But I am petrified.

Somewhere in the muddle of uncertainty, in the vastness of existence. . . I find these words:

"There is faith in waiting. Those who do not give in to that sureness are lost for answers."

Lost? I believe not. . . Eager, ready, willing. . .
raring to go. . .raring to have. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home