Aphorisms I brood over the past days
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds
Life for every person should be a journey in jubilance
Either control your own destiny or someone else will
My gift is that I'm not beautiful. My career was never about looks. It's about health and being in good shape
To listen is to know for a moment. To hear is to know forever
The whole art of life is knowing the right time to say things
Previous Posts
- what loomed after. . .current mode: in doldrumsrea...
- BreakI'm blogging. . . taking a break from this pr...
- Face your fearI'll be facing the big guy two hours...
- ConstantineHell wants him. Heaven won't take him. ...
- Simple thingsI rode the ferries wheel two nights a...
- I lost my temperThis morning was rather atypical c...
- ~Happy Valentines Day~I have a date with my family...
- TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE NOVEMBER: Ha...
- "Busy-busyhan" 1.Where were you an hour ago? Cant...
- peso-dollar; dollar-peso The peso rate closed at ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home