Spiderman turned Bumblebee
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt of spiderman. But he was not a spider. He was a bee in my dream, a bumblebee.
So, what should I call him, bumbleman???
In my dream, bumbleeman was my husband. One day, our enemies came to destroy our hive. They were searching for bumbleeman. I was pregnant, and my guards were desperate to protect me because of my condition. Bumbleeman went far to distract our enemies, and then I woke up. Its five thirty...
Some strange dream...
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt of spiderman. But he was not a spider. He was a bee in my dream, a bumblebee.
So, what should I call him, bumbleman???
In my dream, bumbleeman was my husband. One day, our enemies came to destroy our hive. They were searching for bumbleeman. I was pregnant, and my guards were desperate to protect me because of my condition. Bumbleeman went far to distract our enemies, and then I woke up. Its five thirty...
Some strange dream...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home