Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

two more days

time flies
the next thing we know
we're on our seventh
never really had the habit of tracking
but with you --
you make each day flabbergastingly. . . haayyyyy
you simply make all things beautiful with your kindness and sincerity
thank you for loving my relations; they adore you just the same
remember what I told you about papa, and how he acknowledge your presence every time
you're the only one; and that mean a lot to me
all i ever wanted was someone who adores his mother and sister
but you're more than what i sought
often you ask me why you're blessed
it's because you're a good person
so much. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home