strobe lights????
Haven't been to disco for ages. Well, I am not sure if a bar is considered a disco. It could be, since there are people dancing with the latest techno music or whatever is in. Don't forget the multi-colored lights flashing. Uhmnn, what do you call em lights? Strobe lights? Fog lights? Hmnnn whatever you call em. . .Geessshhh. . . I'm getting old. Never mind, I'll just pretend I'm in a disco right now. Anyways, the fluorescent light here at my place is flashing like. . o, ohhhh. . . Here I go again, strobe lights? Don't even know how to spell em correctly. Darn!!!!
Oppppssss. . .
Could it be Christmas is fast approaching?
I wish they change my light to blue. . .
*I'm just trying to make fun of this irritating and eye wrecking fluorescent light. Wanted to express my concern but figured it would only be such a waste of effort. I'm sure they'd change it to another used fluorescent. They've done this many times in the past. Every now and then they switch the fluorescent to an old one. By the way, how much is one fluorescent? How many hundreds would they lose in the petty cash if they buy a new one? If only I am not earning a minimum wage, I'd buy one. Since, I am earning below what I am spending I should endure this rather sorry fate I've put myself into from the time when I decided to. . . stopppp... sheeeshhhhhh. . . . Life is full of wonderful surprises need not say more awful things.
=)
Haven't been to disco for ages. Well, I am not sure if a bar is considered a disco. It could be, since there are people dancing with the latest techno music or whatever is in. Don't forget the multi-colored lights flashing. Uhmnn, what do you call em lights? Strobe lights? Fog lights? Hmnnn whatever you call em. . .Geessshhh. . . I'm getting old. Never mind, I'll just pretend I'm in a disco right now. Anyways, the fluorescent light here at my place is flashing like. . o, ohhhh. . . Here I go again, strobe lights? Don't even know how to spell em correctly. Darn!!!!
Oppppssss. . .
Could it be Christmas is fast approaching?
I wish they change my light to blue. . .
*I'm just trying to make fun of this irritating and eye wrecking fluorescent light. Wanted to express my concern but figured it would only be such a waste of effort. I'm sure they'd change it to another used fluorescent. They've done this many times in the past. Every now and then they switch the fluorescent to an old one. By the way, how much is one fluorescent? How many hundreds would they lose in the petty cash if they buy a new one? If only I am not earning a minimum wage, I'd buy one. Since, I am earning below what I am spending I should endure this rather sorry fate I've put myself into from the time when I decided to. . . stopppp... sheeeshhhhhh. . . . Life is full of wonderful surprises need not say more awful things.
=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home