Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Friday, October 01, 2004

This is hard

MK is asking me to write something about Luigi. I think GS is going to give him an award this coming Christmas party for being loyal to the company. I heard Luigi's on his 10th year now. I don't know what to write, honestly. I think I am not the right person. MK should've asked Simoun. He has worked with Luigi for five years. I remember I used to joke Simoun for being Luigi's assistant (ala-lay). But how do I start? Simoun suggested I begin by saying that Luigi is a member of the Mario Brothers, like duh? Har-di-har-har!!! Is this a game show? This is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home