B-U-M-M-E-R
The beginning of my day really sucks. I was late. I checked in 7:42a.m. Can you believe that? Blame it on the FX driver. The last time I was late, he was also the driver. How could he stop over to get gas? He should be doing that before he went to the line to get passengers. I reminded myself never to ride in his stupid navy blue wagon a dozen times if I don't want to be late, but I never learned. Even if he leave early, it is still so likely that I get late. I hate it. And then, this PC of mine keeps on re-starting. Today, it re-started four times before I was able to log in properly. I approached Mr. Big Guy, the one, with a one sided-hairstyle. I told him the problem of my PC. He asked me to observe it again. Not a fair deal. Do I have to wait until this machine crashes before you do something about it?
B-U-M-M-E-R. . . .
The beginning of my day really sucks. I was late. I checked in 7:42a.m. Can you believe that? Blame it on the FX driver. The last time I was late, he was also the driver. How could he stop over to get gas? He should be doing that before he went to the line to get passengers. I reminded myself never to ride in his stupid navy blue wagon a dozen times if I don't want to be late, but I never learned. Even if he leave early, it is still so likely that I get late. I hate it. And then, this PC of mine keeps on re-starting. Today, it re-started four times before I was able to log in properly. I approached Mr. Big Guy, the one, with a one sided-hairstyle. I told him the problem of my PC. He asked me to observe it again. Not a fair deal. Do I have to wait until this machine crashes before you do something about it?
B-U-M-M-E-R. . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home