Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

WALA LANG

1.what's your favorite day in a month?
payday siyempre

2. what's your hatest day in a month?
monthly period (eekkk)

3. what's your favorite day in a week?
friday, kse weekend na the next day

4. what's your hatest day in a week?
sunday, kse may pasok na the following day

5. what's your favorite time of the day?
4:30pm, syempre uwian na (bwahahahaha)

6. what's your hatest time of the day?
7:30, umpisa na mag work


TANONG: Bakit ka nag wo-work?
SAGOT: Kse kailangan ko kumita para may pamasahe ako papasok, may pambili ako ng damit para pampasok sa office at para may pambili rin ako ng pagkain sa office (nyahahaha!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home