Marina
I have a new pet, a fighting fish. J bought it weeks ago. Our helpers at home call it Marina like in the Telenovela of ABSCBN. I feed the fish two times a day, one in the morning before I leave for work, and another in the evening after eating dinner. Mom said I should feed Marina only ones. Or else it will get bigger, and it will not fit the bowl anymore. I told her I’ll buy another bowl when that day comes. Marina looks hungry all the time. I don’t want to deprive her of her only happiness, FOOD. Aside from swimming all the time, Marina’s only outlet is eating. As if she has a choice. Besides, she also looks so lonely with only two small glass stars to keep her company inside the bowl, which reminds me, I am due to change the water.
I have a new pet, a fighting fish. J bought it weeks ago. Our helpers at home call it Marina like in the Telenovela of ABSCBN. I feed the fish two times a day, one in the morning before I leave for work, and another in the evening after eating dinner. Mom said I should feed Marina only ones. Or else it will get bigger, and it will not fit the bowl anymore. I told her I’ll buy another bowl when that day comes. Marina looks hungry all the time. I don’t want to deprive her of her only happiness, FOOD. Aside from swimming all the time, Marina’s only outlet is eating. As if she has a choice. Besides, she also looks so lonely with only two small glass stars to keep her company inside the bowl, which reminds me, I am due to change the water.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home