Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Paranoia

One of the spinning thoughts in my puny brain this moment is about the act of being paranoia. Based on an online dictionary: Paranoia, is a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others. I am writing this here hoping that somebody reads, comments, and perhaps help a friend I just met. By all means I would like to help her. But you see she is seeking refuge to also a worry freak, ME. I feel for her because she's not living a normal life. Instead of feeling happy on everything she does, she feels guilty for no apparent reason. Could it be that this newly found friend of mine is suffering from excessive suspiciousness? Or could she probably be just fretting herself on petty things. Either way, I feel the need of helping her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home