Bohol
I hate it when I'm busy. I can't seem to find the time to write about my Bohol trip. Thirty minutes is all I have, and for heaven's sake I am on a temporary psychological inability to begin a piece of writing.
Think, think, think, think. . . .(5 minutes)
My story begins before boarding the plane.
Waiting. . .waiting. . .waiting. . . Zzzzzz. . . Our flight is an hour late.
Cebu Pacific landed on Tagbilaran at exactly 3:30 pm. Mom's way too cranky to be hushed. She's hungry and her tummy's roaring. Mine's growling too but I remained calm. Bohol Beach Club is 30 minutes away from the airport. We have not taken our lunch. I couldn't help but calculate the hours until we reach our destination and finally eat a proper meal. I am starting to feel quirky. My head's throbbing and my stomach's aching. I'd love a Chickenjoy right in front of me. Hmnnn. . . .I'm miss home, Jollibee and McDonalds. . . .Sistah's beginning to be so tetchy, while hubby's controlling his grumpy side.
After a bumpy ride. . . .
comes this breathtaking view
I never imagined such place existed. This is the place I longed to be after a terrible week at the office. It's a safe haven for a person who wants to get away from all the chaos in the real world (Manila).
-
-
-
-
Time is up
If only I've mastered composing in seconds, I'll write more, but I'm only allowed thirty minutes. Work's waiting for me. I'll just post some pictures here and maybe write again.
-
-
-
-
-
Think, think, think, think. . . .(5 minutes)
My story begins before boarding the plane.
Waiting. . .waiting. . .waiting. . . Zzzzzz. . . Our flight is an hour late.
Cebu Pacific landed on Tagbilaran at exactly 3:30 pm. Mom's way too cranky to be hushed. She's hungry and her tummy's roaring. Mine's growling too but I remained calm. Bohol Beach Club is 30 minutes away from the airport. We have not taken our lunch. I couldn't help but calculate the hours until we reach our destination and finally eat a proper meal. I am starting to feel quirky. My head's throbbing and my stomach's aching. I'd love a Chickenjoy right in front of me. Hmnnn. . . .I'm miss home, Jollibee and McDonalds. . . .Sistah's beginning to be so tetchy, while hubby's controlling his grumpy side.
After a bumpy ride. . . .
comes this breathtaking view
I never imagined such place existed. This is the place I longed to be after a terrible week at the office. It's a safe haven for a person who wants to get away from all the chaos in the real world (Manila).-
-
-
-
Time is up
If only I've mastered composing in seconds, I'll write more, but I'm only allowed thirty minutes. Work's waiting for me. I'll just post some pictures here and maybe write again.
-
-
-
-
-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home