Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Adjusting

It's been four days since Jonathan left, and I'm still adjusting to his absence. He was only here for two weeks. When I woke up this morning, I thought I heard a familiar voice, only to find out that it was just the alarm that woke me. By the way, we switched mobile phones. I have his phone. And last night before dozing off, I remember setting the phone's alarm, and choosing his recorded voice message saying good morning as my tone. So what roused me was not the really the alarm but his voice. I miss his voice, that familiar voice, so calm. As I got out of bed, I sat still for a moment and listened to his voice for another time. I may not be blessed with my career but I know in my heart I'm blessed with him.

Anyway, the weather's cool these days. The sun may be shining a bit right now but it's still nice to walk outside. Summer's finally over. Welcome to rainy days where the loam is always damp and the sky is hazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home