Posts
I've been attempting to post something in this blog for a week now. My thoughts are rather modest these past few days. Although I've been meaning to write something bold, I still end up deleting my posts.
I want to note down every possible reason why a person uses "over time" to do stuffs that are not work related. If there is something good about it, I sure would want to know.
I want to put in writing the 10th time this person in the office said something about my weight. She said I'm getting fat (mean woman). I don't know what she's trying to imply. Well, I should get used to it. She tells me this, year after year.
I want to express my feelings about work, and why my interest is slowly deteriorating.
And lastly, I want to share what happened during my weekend, my dinner date with Jonathan, lunch date with his relatives and our Enchanted Kingdom getaway.
I've been attempting to post something in this blog for a week now. My thoughts are rather modest these past few days. Although I've been meaning to write something bold, I still end up deleting my posts.
I want to note down every possible reason why a person uses "over time" to do stuffs that are not work related. If there is something good about it, I sure would want to know.
I want to put in writing the 10th time this person in the office said something about my weight. She said I'm getting fat (mean woman). I don't know what she's trying to imply. Well, I should get used to it. She tells me this, year after year.
I want to express my feelings about work, and why my interest is slowly deteriorating.
And lastly, I want to share what happened during my weekend, my dinner date with Jonathan, lunch date with his relatives and our Enchanted Kingdom getaway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home