OK
The beginning of my day was an OK. The love of my life sent me an email, wink, wink. . . followed by this new friend (Julie) I met at the IIC, who promised to pass on anything she hears about the Pope. It may sound a little uncanny for a white woman to befriend an Asian lady [I don't want to be called a woman yet =) ] because she was sure I am the only person she could talk to at that time. And yes, she was right after all.
Come 9 am
Come 9 am. . . I thought about how much I've been living a sedentary lifestyle for the longest time. I wish to eat little and exercise. But how? That's the question. With an appetite like a horse I'm sure my small and large intestines will disagree. Work out? I wish to have the stamina not to forget the discipline. But enrolling to any fitness program is way out of my mind. Sigh!!!! I’ll leave that thought till I get home.
The beginning of my day was an OK. The love of my life sent me an email, wink, wink. . . followed by this new friend (Julie) I met at the IIC, who promised to pass on anything she hears about the Pope. It may sound a little uncanny for a white woman to befriend an Asian lady [I don't want to be called a woman yet =) ] because she was sure I am the only person she could talk to at that time. And yes, she was right after all.
Come 9 am
Come 9 am. . . I thought about how much I've been living a sedentary lifestyle for the longest time. I wish to eat little and exercise. But how? That's the question. With an appetite like a horse I'm sure my small and large intestines will disagree. Work out? I wish to have the stamina not to forget the discipline. But enrolling to any fitness program is way out of my mind. Sigh!!!! I’ll leave that thought till I get home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home