It’s raining yippee-ya-yoooh !!!! I assume I am the only one pleased about the weather today. I love the rain. I love it. I l-o-v-e the way it pours. I’d l-o-v-e to just hang out inside the house, read a book, sip a cup of hot cocoa and just listen to the way the rain touches the ground…hmnnnn…. But not, we’re going out tonight. Me and my colleagues are going to Nasugbo, Batangas. Yup, we’re going to the beach. I was planning to go star gazing tonight. Oh well, so much for the stars. Not tonight. Some other time.
Previous Posts
- Bear with my rubbishnessI need something to occupy...
- Confucius said: Choose a job you love, and you wil...
- Suddenly I'm friends with ISP BonanzaThank God "We...
- Life is a paradise for those who love many things ...
- Aphorisms I brood over the past daysA wise man wil...
- what loomed after. . .current mode: in doldrumsrea...
- BreakI'm blogging. . . taking a break from this pr...
- Face your fearI'll be facing the big guy two hours...
- ConstantineHell wants him. Heaven won't take him. ...
- Simple thingsI rode the ferries wheel two nights a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home