I'm bored
I really want to go somewhere cold, somewhere I could wear my sister's new bathing suit, hehe.. But my friends are either too busy or broke.
Kingdom of Heaven
Heard about Orlando Bloom's new film? I can't wait to watch it. I wish my sister approves.
Deleted my yahoo account
Someone's snooping my yahoo account. My password's been changed; I got a confirmation this morning. To end the all the mystery, I deleted it and made a new one.
MP3s
Been surfing for new Websites where I could download MP3s for free.
Hey, perhaps you could share your favorite downloads or whatever.
p-l-e-a-s-e !!!!
I really want to go somewhere cold, somewhere I could wear my sister's new bathing suit, hehe.. But my friends are either too busy or broke.
Kingdom of Heaven
Heard about Orlando Bloom's new film? I can't wait to watch it. I wish my sister approves.
Deleted my yahoo account
Someone's snooping my yahoo account. My password's been changed; I got a confirmation this morning. To end the all the mystery, I deleted it and made a new one.
MP3s
Been surfing for new Websites where I could download MP3s for free.
Hey, perhaps you could share your favorite downloads or whatever.
p-l-e-a-s-e !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home