This man scooted me out of my way to becoming a "chap hater." The essence of my being. The reason for my living. No other man could muster enough patience to cope up with my mood swings. The only one who made me want to be a better person. He's the man of my dreams.. my lover.. and my best friend.Previous Posts
- Surprise, Surprise I'm dead.Better start writing t...
- Jonathan will take me to Enchanted Kingdom when he...
- MythThere's a truth about the myth: "A girl feel's...
- I'm boredI really want to go somewhere cold, somew...
- NeverlandI am sorry if I am blogging this. It's ju...
- OKThe beginning of my day was an OK. The love of m...
- Fourteen days after the real dateNot knowing exact...
- I'm back =)I missed blogging =) Writing down my th...
- before the showTechnically, this is my second day...
- Cheers Cheers to a year of blissfulness . . . . lo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home