Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Its Ayet's wedding on Saturday (May 28, 2005). I'll be her bridesmaid. This is my second time. You know the saying: "Always a bridesmaid blah, blah sort of thing." Well, I’m excited to wear her color motif and the dress. It's a good thing Jonathan's here. I'll have someone to take my picture =)

Is it really true that glommy days are here again? Well if it is, I'm the happiest. It's raining outside. I could hear St. Peter playing bowling again. I wonder if he scored better than the last time I heard him play.

I'm going to watch Star Wars later =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home