All I can say is – I also have the right to drop my temper even if I'm just a commoner. As I go on, I’m aware that I could get kicked out if someone tells the 'powers that be'about my ranting. Going back, I couldn’t help but feel a little goaded being liable if big boss calls and his subordinates are not around to take his call just because I'm the only one here. That's the reason why I wished to be placed in an isolated place far from all the unwritten responsibilities. I don't mind answering the 'damn'phone if I hear it. Geesh, I'm also working. Don't I have the right to plug my ears for more silence? I'm trying to concentrate here.
**
I'm listening to Michael Buble's 'Home'right now, thanks Denice. Makes me think about the thoughts I had three lunches ago. I envisioned myself as an OFW based in Dubai. It's a crazy idea, I know. I work because there's no other way how to fulfill a dream. My hopes have turned into hallucinations. The figments of my imagination have turned me upside down. I guess it's just my mind's eye that I saw change in the 'system'.
It could be the 'Extra Joss'or the 'cups of coffee' I had since day one.
**
Played 'Tekken5' last night, it was awesome. I didn't know I'm good at it, 'wink'. You just have to learn the combinations.
**
I had a phone interview with an Agilent executive this morning. He was wondering where 'Gerardino' comes from. According to him, when he heard me talk, he knew right away that I come from the Philippines. It was my accent that confirmed his idea. I don’t know if his statement was bad or good. Oh well, I also knew his an Indian national, based from his accent, hehehe.
**
Tomorrow's a Saturday. That means—extended sleep, two days of being a full time girlfriend (which by the way I'm happy doing) and dinner with my dear friends.
**
I'm listening to Michael Buble's 'Home'right now, thanks Denice. Makes me think about the thoughts I had three lunches ago. I envisioned myself as an OFW based in Dubai. It's a crazy idea, I know. I work because there's no other way how to fulfill a dream. My hopes have turned into hallucinations. The figments of my imagination have turned me upside down. I guess it's just my mind's eye that I saw change in the 'system'.
It could be the 'Extra Joss'or the 'cups of coffee' I had since day one.
**
Played 'Tekken5' last night, it was awesome. I didn't know I'm good at it, 'wink'. You just have to learn the combinations.
**
I had a phone interview with an Agilent executive this morning. He was wondering where 'Gerardino' comes from. According to him, when he heard me talk, he knew right away that I come from the Philippines. It was my accent that confirmed his idea. I don’t know if his statement was bad or good. Oh well, I also knew his an Indian national, based from his accent, hehehe.
**
Tomorrow's a Saturday. That means—extended sleep, two days of being a full time girlfriend (which by the way I'm happy doing) and dinner with my dear friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home