Inner Monologue
It's the first working day since Jonathan left and I can really spot the difference between now and the past two months that he was here:
No wake-up hugs and kisses
No morning breaths and sweaty hugs, sigh! =(
No one is watching basketball. The TV is all mine.
What a bore!
No one is munching junk food while on the bed.
All the junk foods are my mine to feast, which I don't find exciting anymore. It's different when you have someone to brawl over junk foods.
All these things and more boil to only one realization: "Things are never the same without him."
No morning breaths and sweaty hugs, sigh! =(
What a bore!
All the junk foods are my mine to feast, which I don't find exciting anymore. It's different when you have someone to brawl over junk foods.
All these things and more boil to only one realization: "Things are never the same without him."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home