Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Thursday, November 13, 2003

---Read, Read, Read---

1. First Name:
Kitchie

2. Were you named after anyone?
I don't know

3. Do you wish on stars?
The last time I did.. It came true. My crush called me the following day, hehehe;)

4.Which finger is your favourite finger?
My index finger

5. When did you last cry?
I did not really cry. A tear fell from my eye. It was during the last hour of my birthday.

6. Do you like your handwriting?
Definitely;) Love your own...

7. What is your favorite lunch meal?
Water and lots of water....

8. What is your most embarrassing CD on the
shelf?
Nothing..

9. If you were another person, would you be
friends WITH you?
...Of course!

10. Are you a daredevil?
...At times

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not
to tell?
....Never

12. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded
absolutely stupid?
...Hell yeah!

13. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the
end of the rainbow?
...I believe that after every storm (heartache) in someone's life... there's a rainbow (new toy-- bwahahaha !!!!).

14. Do fish have feelings?
...of course! think of Nemo!

15. Are you trendy?
...Not really... I just love watching people with style. Does that make me a trendy? Not naman, dba?

16. How do you release anger?
...I starve to death. I don't sleep.

17. Where are your second homes?
...I don't have one.

18. Do you trust others easily?
...Sometimes. But I always end up hurting myself. So, I just have fun na lang.

19. What was your favourite toy as a child?
...My bike and my brother's sword.

20. What class in school do you think is totally
useless?
...Math

21. Have you ever been on radio or television? -
...SECRET ;)

22. Do you have a journal?
...Just this blog.

23. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
...I do. Especially to assholes and dumb bitches

24. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
...I never heard of that...

25. What do you look for in a person?
...An honest person.

26. Your nicknames?
...Kitchie

27. Would you bunjee?
...Nope, I'm scared. But maybe if I am high on drugs, I'll try it.

28. Do you untie your shoes when you take them
off?
...Nope, I just remove it carelessly and toss it away.

29. What are you worried about right now?
...My cell phone bill

30. Do you think you are strong?
...I think, I am now

31. What're your favorite ice cream flavors?
...Just strawberry (but i'm allergic. anyways, what's bad for u, is what's yummy;)

32. What're your favorite colors?
...Baby pink, light blue and moss green

33.What is your least favorite thing in the world?
...Dishonest people

34. How many wisdom teeth do you have?
...I had one extracted. It was a terrible experience. Talk about the pain and paying the bill after. You pay to get hurt. It's like falling inlove-- you invest, only to get disappointed after (ang daming sinabi...wisdom tooth lang e. hindi naman ako bitter, noh?).

35. Are you in love w/ anyone?
... Who cares ;)

36. How many people have a crush on you right now?
... None

37. Who do you miss most right now?
...My pillow-- I am bored

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home