My father's birthday
It's my Father's birthday today. Writing about him here in this blog makes me miss him. It's been a long time since I last told him how much I love him.
Sigh, I remember recently he scolded me for something I did. He was so furious but he remained calm as he explained to me his side. I was all the more so ashamed of myself when he told me these lines: Anak, I love so much. Sorry kung nagalit ako sa iyo. Sheessshhh, it almost broke me. He embraced me after. I wanted to cry right there and then. I was wrong and not him. I've hurt him. But then why is he saying sorry. What is he trying to make me realize? Yes, I am guilty and yes he was worried.
Tonight after dinner I'll walk to him and tell him how much I am thankful for having him.
Happy Birthday, my dear Father…
It's my Father's birthday today. Writing about him here in this blog makes me miss him. It's been a long time since I last told him how much I love him.
Sigh, I remember recently he scolded me for something I did. He was so furious but he remained calm as he explained to me his side. I was all the more so ashamed of myself when he told me these lines: Anak, I love so much. Sorry kung nagalit ako sa iyo. Sheessshhh, it almost broke me. He embraced me after. I wanted to cry right there and then. I was wrong and not him. I've hurt him. But then why is he saying sorry. What is he trying to make me realize? Yes, I am guilty and yes he was worried.
Tonight after dinner I'll walk to him and tell him how much I am thankful for having him.
Happy Birthday, my dear Father…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home