Lunch with best friend
I ate lunch with Mai at Bento Box near their office. I ordered my all time favorite Yakisoba. It wasn't a satisfying meal, BITIN!!!!
Delayed reaction
A left this morning for Singapore and then Thailand. I was ok until this afternoon when I checked the time. The thought of him being away for a month is finally hitting me. Anyway, he left me with things to do. On the other hand, I also have my own list of things to accomplish before he gets home.
Last Text
A sent me his last text message before he boards another plane that would take him to Thailand.
Expect
Expect no email, no phone call, and no text message for a month, sigh!!!!
Wink, wink
Happy thoughts my dear, wink, wink!!!!
I ate lunch with Mai at Bento Box near their office. I ordered my all time favorite Yakisoba. It wasn't a satisfying meal, BITIN!!!!
Delayed reaction
A left this morning for Singapore and then Thailand. I was ok until this afternoon when I checked the time. The thought of him being away for a month is finally hitting me. Anyway, he left me with things to do. On the other hand, I also have my own list of things to accomplish before he gets home.
Last Text
A sent me his last text message before he boards another plane that would take him to Thailand.
Expect
Expect no email, no phone call, and no text message for a month, sigh!!!!
Wink, wink
Happy thoughts my dear, wink, wink!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home