I am up
Alright, I'm aware. Not getting younger. Gotta take some responsibility. Damn, feel like life is just beginning. Feels like I'm running out of time. Thought of doing a lot, but end up doing not much. Wish I have the power to freeze-up time. Wish it stops where I realized my dreams. I dream a lot during my younger years, but never made them into reality, stupid me. I thought I was going to be rich before I am 30, wishful thinking. Wasted too much time sleeping. Never knew that I could do that when I am 50 or 60, bummer. Wasted too much time worrying of things that doesn't exist. Like now - - Sort of worrying what people might thing of me with what I am writing here. I know I am busy. My work is piled up. And here I am scribbling my thoughts.
***
Watched Nathan pissed me the other day. Man, I tell you. My guy is unbelievable. He can irritate me, but can sure make me smile after. His mom calls him "kulit." I call him "retarded." I remember last week, my mom asked him why his getting fat. He simply replied: "inlove po kse ako." He was surprised after he said that. Never thought he was that blunt in expressing his feelings. I just smiled after hearing what he told my mom. Guess, I found my man. Took sometime, but the wait was worth it.
And when it's my turn to piss him. . . he would just tell me- - "I really love this girl." And I would stop and act normal again.
Alright, I'm aware. Not getting younger. Gotta take some responsibility. Damn, feel like life is just beginning. Feels like I'm running out of time. Thought of doing a lot, but end up doing not much. Wish I have the power to freeze-up time. Wish it stops where I realized my dreams. I dream a lot during my younger years, but never made them into reality, stupid me. I thought I was going to be rich before I am 30, wishful thinking. Wasted too much time sleeping. Never knew that I could do that when I am 50 or 60, bummer. Wasted too much time worrying of things that doesn't exist. Like now - - Sort of worrying what people might thing of me with what I am writing here. I know I am busy. My work is piled up. And here I am scribbling my thoughts.
***
Watched Nathan pissed me the other day. Man, I tell you. My guy is unbelievable. He can irritate me, but can sure make me smile after. His mom calls him "kulit." I call him "retarded." I remember last week, my mom asked him why his getting fat. He simply replied: "inlove po kse ako." He was surprised after he said that. Never thought he was that blunt in expressing his feelings. I just smiled after hearing what he told my mom. Guess, I found my man. Took sometime, but the wait was worth it.
And when it's my turn to piss him. . . he would just tell me- - "I really love this girl." And I would stop and act normal again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home