Was I out of my head?
How can I be so stupid? Saying things I don’t mean. This is my second for this month. Crap! Things were a lot easier back in the olden days, I live, eat and not care.
I didn’t believe in luck, never even saw it happening. I’ve given up and given in. The world must be crazy; would you believe my dreams chased me? I stopped believing in myself but found myself changing the rules.
I have cycles where I think a lot and feel gloomy. I know I’m presently in an ominous state.
My gawd its 2am and I’m still awake. Finished proof reading several pages of our Restaurateur magazine, Jonathan couldn’t wait for me any longer and dozed ahead.
What is wrong with me? Caught up with work.
I didn’t believe in luck, never even saw it happening. I’ve given up and given in. The world must be crazy; would you believe my dreams chased me? I stopped believing in myself but found myself changing the rules.
I have cycles where I think a lot and feel gloomy. I know I’m presently in an ominous state.
My gawd its 2am and I’m still awake. Finished proof reading several pages of our Restaurateur magazine, Jonathan couldn’t wait for me any longer and dozed ahead.
What is wrong with me? Caught up with work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home