Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I cooked three meals

This is the first time I cooked for my husband. We've been married for 1 year and 7 months but this is the only time I did this for him. I cooked three meals. For someone who never cooks, it's really a big deal ;-)

Dinner



Lunch



Dinner



I can say I have managed to fix something fancy for my beloved who enjoyed every meal I prepared. Thanks to my two sisters, who can transform an ordinary dish to something lip smacking, you’re both an inspiration ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home