Some kind of motivation
I have so many deadlines for next week.
Two magazines are scheduled for layout on April 12 and I'm still a mile from the finish line.
I stared at the machine and clicked several folders again and again.
I ticked folder A, folder B, folder Zzzzzz. . . .
Hey! What are you doing?
Yha, I know. . . "It's the job that's never started that takes longest to finish."
Ever heard of a woman who successfully finishes her responsibilities by looking at her mountain of workload? NEVER!!! So start working and not wait for the next day to begin.
Eerrrr, alright!
Darn!!!
Two magazines are scheduled for layout on April 12 and I'm still a mile from the finish line.
I stared at the machine and clicked several folders again and again.
I ticked folder A, folder B, folder Zzzzzz. . . .
Hey! What are you doing?
Yha, I know. . . "It's the job that's never started that takes longest to finish."
Ever heard of a woman who successfully finishes her responsibilities by looking at her mountain of workload? NEVER!!! So start working and not wait for the next day to begin.
Eerrrr, alright!
Darn!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home