G-R-E-A-T
I feel great today! Why? Well, this is the first time my boss commended my work and said an outright thank you. By the way, he asked me to make marketing pieces for our three magazines. As you all know, his not the typical amicable human being. But I don't care. I believe in his competence in spite of his ill-mannered reputation according to some people.
I remember one time he said something like, "It's not the magazine that's at stake here-- it's your reputation as an editor." This was an email addressed to all editors. What he said was correct not because his boss and his always right, but because there’s great logic on what he said.
"When life throws you lemons, make lemonade"
I remember one time he said something like, "It's not the magazine that's at stake here-- it's your reputation as an editor." This was an email addressed to all editors. What he said was correct not because his boss and his always right, but because there’s great logic on what he said.
"When life throws you lemons, make lemonade"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home