Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jolly holiday season

Apologies for not updating my blog. I've been really busy third week of December. Jonathan came home a week early from his supposed arrival and things were in "topsy turvy." You know when his home—my daily routine usually changes. Plus there were too many celebrations to party: Christmas, New Year, his Birthday and a lot of on the side trips and outings.

Overall, I had such a jolly season not because I got a new camera for Christmas but because I have Jonathan with me to celebrate Christmas. Actually, it was our first Christmas. We never had the chance to spend Christmas together even before we were married.

Here are some pictures I took with my new digital camera:

With Josh and Julia—-Dec 24


With Sis at Cliffhouse in Tagaytay—-December 26


Kuya at 5:30am, La Union--December 27


With Allan and Jonathan, Baguio—-December 28


SM Baguio—-December 29


Avilon Zoo—-December 30


New Year's Eve at my parent's house


BBQ party at my parent's house—-New Year's day


Kuya watching the fireworks at Macapagal Avenue—-Jan 5


A sick Jonathan on his birthday—-Jan 12


Playing yaya with Julia at Kids Ranch--Jan 14


The long awaited dinner date at Vivere rooftop—-Jan 14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home