I feel happy but sad
My best friend is leaving me for good. She's going to New Jersey to work as a programmer. Going to the U.S. was her dream ever since we were kids. I'm glad that finally she's close to reaching her star. I'm happy for her but I feel sad she's leaving me. So, it's just going to be me, Jack and the rest of the gang. This has been a good year for most people I know including myself.
Sigh! I feel strange. I guess she also felt this way when I told her I'm getting married. But this is different; I'm not going to see her unless she comes home to visit or I go there to take a vacation. It's going to be a very big adjustment on my part. We were best friends even before our milk teeth fell, that's how long our friendship was. We went to the same school in kindergarten all the way to high school except in college, but still we were friends.
I was there when she had her first broken heart up to her recent. We fought a lot but managed to keep our friendship. I just hope things will still be the same when she gets there.
Sigh! I feel strange. I guess she also felt this way when I told her I'm getting married. But this is different; I'm not going to see her unless she comes home to visit or I go there to take a vacation. It's going to be a very big adjustment on my part. We were best friends even before our milk teeth fell, that's how long our friendship was. We went to the same school in kindergarten all the way to high school except in college, but still we were friends.
I was there when she had her first broken heart up to her recent. We fought a lot but managed to keep our friendship. I just hope things will still be the same when she gets there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home