My first Editor's note (draft)
Before you react, I just want to let you all know that this is the first draft of what's coming out in print. In the second draft, I changed my photo and added a few things in the article, as well as deleted some sentences as per my Managing Director's request, plus they misspelled my maiden name, which I immediately corrected.
However, the sad part here is that they did not send me a PDF of the second draft, which makes me feel anxious on what's going to come out next week during the Tiprex show. Imagine talking to people about our magazine and then seeing my face inside the periodical. Talk about pressure!!! I believe first impression lasts. Will I or will I not give them a good impression is a big question. Now I will just have to wait and see next week.
By the way, my photo here, I know looks funny, is my picture in my Chinese visa. So, please spare me all the teasing. I've received enough from my Chinese editor. Who finds me less attractive here.
However, the sad part here is that they did not send me a PDF of the second draft, which makes me feel anxious on what's going to come out next week during the Tiprex show. Imagine talking to people about our magazine and then seeing my face inside the periodical. Talk about pressure!!! I believe first impression lasts. Will I or will I not give them a good impression is a big question. Now I will just have to wait and see next week.
By the way, my photo here, I know looks funny, is my picture in my Chinese visa. So, please spare me all the teasing. I've received enough from my Chinese editor. Who finds me less attractive here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home