Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday, I’m filled

I went to Tagaytay with my younger sister. We had lunch at Antonios and drank a steaming cup of cappuccino at Starbucks. But what made my day was the trip to the Pink Sisters. The feeling of being close to heaven sent shivers up to my spine again. The last time I went there was before my wedding.

Come 3:00pm, my sister and I headed back to Manila to meet my elder sister in Alabang. The three of us heard mass at a church near ATC. We agreed to have dinner at Vivere. My younger sister was bragging to us the magnificent view of the Hotel's rooftop. True enough the place was splendid, the music soothing and the ambiance perfect for a candlelight dinner with your significant other. We ordered salad, pasta and lamb chops. I don't eat lamb chops so I feasted on the veggies instead. We had turon toped with vanilla ice cream and strawberry syrup for dessert, just right for the chamomile tea we ordered.

Back home I thought about the experience I had last Friday. I've been meaning to write something about it but changed my mind. Perhaps I'll talk after it's done. It's better when I'm silent. These things are meant to be kept. Until such time I'll save my thoughts and wish for a positive outcome. But if things happen otherwise, I will still note down every detail that transpired. I want to keep the memory of the experience and maybe try to learn from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home