Flight, Interview, Bilingual, Tamagochi
Flight
Manila ---->Singapore (March 27)-----> Kuala Lumpur (March 29)---> back to Singapore (April 1)--->Manila (April 2)
Some flight before I take a rest. . . .Yup! I’ll be traveling less for a couple of months, unless I fail to figure out a good way how to do my job without traveling. Guess, I need to be friendlier among tradeshow organizers after these two shows and promise them a “good” after show report write-up.
Interview
I did a panel interview late this afternoon. Now I’m left with two interviews to transcribe plus a deadline to beat!
Bilingual
Sometimes I regret not speaking multiple languages. Well at least I found a good way to translate German, French, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in English.
Tamagochi
Never thought a Tamagochi can be so much fun, such a good way to release stress.
Manila ---->Singapore (March 27)-----> Kuala Lumpur (March 29)---> back to Singapore (April 1)--->Manila (April 2)
Some flight before I take a rest. . . .Yup! I’ll be traveling less for a couple of months, unless I fail to figure out a good way how to do my job without traveling. Guess, I need to be friendlier among tradeshow organizers after these two shows and promise them a “good” after show report write-up.
Interview
I did a panel interview late this afternoon. Now I’m left with two interviews to transcribe plus a deadline to beat!
Bilingual
Sometimes I regret not speaking multiple languages. Well at least I found a good way to translate German, French, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in English.
Tamagochi
Never thought a Tamagochi can be so much fun, such a good way to release stress.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home