Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Train of thoughts

The weather’s too hot these days, summer’s fast approaching.
I took a bath three times today ;-(
I miss the cold days sniff, sniff.

I bought my dad a portable cassette and CD player. There’s no occasion I just feel like sharing my blessings. Funny because Jonathan gave me pity looks after and began insisting that I also buy something for him. When I asked him what he wanted, he pointed the plasma TV. Huwattt??? I don’t have the money to splurge on such extravagance and even if I have the money I still won’t buy it.

Arranging my cabinet has become a favorite past time. Would you believe I’ve given away a lot of my clothes including accessories to our helper? Yesterday I gave out a lot of stuff I recently bought. Some of the clothes I give away, I’ve only wore three to four times. I don’t know if this is becoming an obsession because I ‘m giving things every week. Is this an obsession? NOT!

Music and Lyrics is probably the best “feel-good-movie” for me at this point in time. Now I can add this movie to my list of favorite movies. Yikes! I only have Lord of the Rings on my list—bwahahahaha!!!

Original glazed Krispy Kreme and a medium-sized cup of steaming latte is a perfect combination. Another “beloved” of mine hmnnn… Buy from their store in Serendra at the Fort and you can get a free sample doughnut ;-)

Tetris! Yah I know! This is an old-fashioned game. But I’m addicted to it. It’s the only game I play well. I usually sneak Jonathan’s Game Boy just to play Tetris. One time he bought me a brick-game at a Tiangge worth 60 pesos. He was so happy when he went home. But the brick-game only lasted a few days. Then we went searching for a brick-game at SM City, Megamall, a toy shop at Eastwood, Shangri-La mall, Podium and Glorietta only to find nothing. To pacify me, Jonathan picked a Tamagochi so that I won’t go home empty handed. Still my heart longed for that brick-game, until finally he bought the 100 in 1 game with the Tetris included and I was happy ever since ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home