Not fear but laziness
I’d like to think that it was not “fear” but “laziness” that stopped me from practicing what I’ve learned from driving school. Now that I have certain obligations to fulfill, I’m once again faced with my “indolence” side. Will I succeed or not? I’ll find out after a week of refreshing my basic know-how. I’ll be applying for my student permit tomorrow and begin the day after. Good Luck to me! I really hope this time I’m serious.
I’m a little excited thinking about all the things I can go to as soon as I become an expert. I can take mama to the grocery each time papa’s busy or lazy ;-). I can bring and fetch Jonathan at the airport. I can also drive younger sister wherever she wishes to go for dessert and coffee (pay back time). I can take mom in-law out, visit Josh and Julia and even take them to the mall during summer breaks. But what excites me more is the thought that I can be useful. If this project succeeds plus getting “weighty” one day, I can say I’m “made” for this year!
I’m a little excited thinking about all the things I can go to as soon as I become an expert. I can take mama to the grocery each time papa’s busy or lazy ;-). I can bring and fetch Jonathan at the airport. I can also drive younger sister wherever she wishes to go for dessert and coffee (pay back time). I can take mom in-law out, visit Josh and Julia and even take them to the mall during summer breaks. But what excites me more is the thought that I can be useful. If this project succeeds plus getting “weighty” one day, I can say I’m “made” for this year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home