Overdue
This entry is long in arrears…I don’t know what went wrong. I’ve neglected my favourite past time, blogging, for such a long time. Work here in the office is too much. Good pay comes with huge responsibilities. I get too many back pains, which is a bummer.
An update of what's going on with my life
I've been married for 3 months and 2 days to be exact. There's something cool about being married to a jetsetter, which I can't explain. I am in very good spirits since then. I slowly developed a liking for so many things. I can say I am more hyperactive now. I do so many things at the same time.
While others on my league stick to their respective promising careers in editing/writing, I am experimenting on a new hurtle, which I find conducive to my constant grumbling for wisdom. I am not going to abscond the one that I love the most, writing, just because I am not an expert on this pitch. I believe being an "average person" should not be an obstruction from achieving life long dreams. But I feel this chapter of my life (my so called writing career) has ended. I am all geared up to a new phase, a new learning, a new pride and a new set of ideals.
The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho
"Is it always necessary to leave?
It’s necessary to know when a stage of one's life has ended. If you stubbornly cling to it after the need has passed, you lose the joy and meaning of the rest. And you risk being shaken to your senses by God."
This entry is long in arrears…I don’t know what went wrong. I’ve neglected my favourite past time, blogging, for such a long time. Work here in the office is too much. Good pay comes with huge responsibilities. I get too many back pains, which is a bummer.
An update of what's going on with my life
I've been married for 3 months and 2 days to be exact. There's something cool about being married to a jetsetter, which I can't explain. I am in very good spirits since then. I slowly developed a liking for so many things. I can say I am more hyperactive now. I do so many things at the same time.
While others on my league stick to their respective promising careers in editing/writing, I am experimenting on a new hurtle, which I find conducive to my constant grumbling for wisdom. I am not going to abscond the one that I love the most, writing, just because I am not an expert on this pitch. I believe being an "average person" should not be an obstruction from achieving life long dreams. But I feel this chapter of my life (my so called writing career) has ended. I am all geared up to a new phase, a new learning, a new pride and a new set of ideals.
The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho
"Is it always necessary to leave?
It’s necessary to know when a stage of one's life has ended. If you stubbornly cling to it after the need has passed, you lose the joy and meaning of the rest. And you risk being shaken to your senses by God."
1 Comments:
At 9:27 AM,
nice said…
wow, nagpost ka rin!!! welcome back!
Post a Comment
<< Home