Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

unlawful resident

guess, im back to being an unlawful resident of my so called room again. why would i call it "my room" when i don't get to sleep there for almost a week now. last night, i was able to enjoy the comfort of my bed. i changed my sheets and placed my stuffed whale toy, as well as the piggy pillow A gave me. Now, i need to move them again to my sister's room because i will be staying there for the 8th night, bummer. i was really planning on fixing a lot of things tonight. i need to work on my scrap book and arrange my cds. i hate sleeping at my sister's bed. well the truth is i'm not comfortable sharing a bed with anyone. it's like i couldn't breath. but i'm left with no choice. its between my sister's bed or the floor.

hmnn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home