Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Going bananas

Ever since this “opportunity” came, I go ballistic from time to time. Counting the days until the verdict is revealed is such an agonizing episode; a part I dislike so much. Plus the preconceived idea between men and women is starting to get into my nerves. How can some people be so dogmatic? Common WE are now in the modern era, women nowadays are capable. Is there a sign saying for “MEN ONLY?” How can you reply to him and then ignore me? How can you entertain both of the men?

Sigh! I hate waiting. I dislike disappointment. It seems that the best thing to do is act unconcerned. But how? How can I pretend when pretending is the least of my priorities?

Geesh I just realized, my last post was a rant. . . and here comes another negative outburst, soweee.

I wish Saturday is here. Hubby’s coming home for three days ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home