久美子
My new friend's name is Kumiko. She's fretting about her Takumi. I think that's the name of her beau. She said Takumi is her everything. But she's paranoid that she's stealing Takumi's time with his family. Kumiko thinks everyone hates her. She couldn’t provide me with any unseemly instances that's why I couldn't give her the answer she needs. I don't know if I should tell her not to feel guilty because in the first place Takumi is her beau not Takumi's family. She told me she has experienced this with her past relationship, and feared it would happen again. She wanted to see Takumi all the time but she's paranoid. She couldn't even tell Takumi about her past experiences regarding this matter. Now she's thinking of every excuse she could.
My new friend's name is Kumiko. She's fretting about her Takumi. I think that's the name of her beau. She said Takumi is her everything. But she's paranoid that she's stealing Takumi's time with his family. Kumiko thinks everyone hates her. She couldn’t provide me with any unseemly instances that's why I couldn't give her the answer she needs. I don't know if I should tell her not to feel guilty because in the first place Takumi is her beau not Takumi's family. She told me she has experienced this with her past relationship, and feared it would happen again. She wanted to see Takumi all the time but she's paranoid. She couldn't even tell Takumi about her past experiences regarding this matter. Now she's thinking of every excuse she could.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home