Letter from Ho Chi Minh
Dear Angel,
How are you? This is my second letter. The first was during the time I learned about you. I wrote it in a paper because there was no Internet available.
I don’t know if you can hear me-- I miss home. You should see home. Anyway, you’ll find out soon.
I felt a little discomfort this morning but I feel better now.
I tried taking pictures for you. I want to show you how scooters/motorcycles rule this city, quite a scene!
Yesterday I saw someone fell from his scooter. Although I didn’t see the cause of the fall, I know based from the man’s reaction how hurt he was. I also saw a sack of vegetables and fruits fell from the back of another man’s motorcycle, which caused the traffic for all scooters and motorcycles passing that road. I wanted to take a photo and then hesitated—I know it’s not proper.
It’s raining outside, can’t go out to find a decent meal. What do you like to eat? I’m having the impression that you’re a picky eater. Mita-2 gave me a pack of “Vita Quaker” incase I feel hungry at night and have nothing to eat. It’s so sweet of her. Do you want some?
The water’s ready, I gotta go. I’ll write to you again. In the meantime enjoy this picture.
How are you? This is my second letter. The first was during the time I learned about you. I wrote it in a paper because there was no Internet available.
I don’t know if you can hear me-- I miss home. You should see home. Anyway, you’ll find out soon.
I felt a little discomfort this morning but I feel better now.
I tried taking pictures for you. I want to show you how scooters/motorcycles rule this city, quite a scene!
Yesterday I saw someone fell from his scooter. Although I didn’t see the cause of the fall, I know based from the man’s reaction how hurt he was. I also saw a sack of vegetables and fruits fell from the back of another man’s motorcycle, which caused the traffic for all scooters and motorcycles passing that road. I wanted to take a photo and then hesitated—I know it’s not proper.
It’s raining outside, can’t go out to find a decent meal. What do you like to eat? I’m having the impression that you’re a picky eater. Mita-2 gave me a pack of “Vita Quaker” incase I feel hungry at night and have nothing to eat. It’s so sweet of her. Do you want some?
The water’s ready, I gotta go. I’ll write to you again. In the meantime enjoy this picture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home