Seed of luck
I made a few steps today. All I need to do now is wait. They said every person carries a seed of success or luck. Was it luck that I am the only one left or the other way? Well, I am not speaking with certainty on an issue of which I am unsure. Even with a puny brain, I sure do know how to speak with clarity although my words paint only a small part of the whole picture. Right now, hope is present but luck is missing. I wish this time luck finds me. I told mama that if all things go well within the year, I will have to make a decision some people will not be pleased. But then again whichever comes first, my lips are sealed. I've learned that there are certain opinions that we should keep to ourselves until such time. All I can say is I am dead serious about this one. I will not quit trying until I get it. But if luck fails to notice me again, I guess I am entitled for something other than what I deem to have. Now, I just have to wait for Jonathan to get home next month and tell him. I should think of a way to explain to him without compromising my options. Both of us should prepare for whatever providence. Who knows, I could be lucky this time. I wish I am.
I made a few steps today. All I need to do now is wait. They said every person carries a seed of success or luck. Was it luck that I am the only one left or the other way? Well, I am not speaking with certainty on an issue of which I am unsure. Even with a puny brain, I sure do know how to speak with clarity although my words paint only a small part of the whole picture. Right now, hope is present but luck is missing. I wish this time luck finds me. I told mama that if all things go well within the year, I will have to make a decision some people will not be pleased. But then again whichever comes first, my lips are sealed. I've learned that there are certain opinions that we should keep to ourselves until such time. All I can say is I am dead serious about this one. I will not quit trying until I get it. But if luck fails to notice me again, I guess I am entitled for something other than what I deem to have. Now, I just have to wait for Jonathan to get home next month and tell him. I should think of a way to explain to him without compromising my options. Both of us should prepare for whatever providence. Who knows, I could be lucky this time. I wish I am.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home