Scribbles

I want to scribble again after a period of dryness for words. Now that my daughter is eight months old, I can hear the call of ideas shouting inside my head again. Although I have not put my way of expressing a thought into practice, I’m willing to give it another shot. With a bit of luck, I wish to be enthused once more.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What would you do?

What would you do if a man with 10 children and sole breadwinner of the family suddenly knocks at your doorstep asking for your help? Would you lend your hand to this poor man? Let’s say you did. You started calling everyone you’re acquainted with asking if they need a carpenter to mend their houses, hoping for at least one person to say yes. And then someone said yes! You leaped for joy, praising God. But in the midst of all the excitement that you were able to help this man, you suddenly realize that its just two days work. What about the rest of the week? Feeling worse than before, you stood quietly thinking what to do, how to help? How can you resist helping a man who honestly earns his living by working hard as a carpenter?

Darn! Now I wish I have a construction firm or an architectural firm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home