thoughts for the day
I heard the old man's ill of some disease. A lot are getting sick these days. It must be the sudden change of weather. But I heard the old man's illness is a no common one. It's not a simple cough or flu that you normally get during the rainy days. It's not what others have. It's something worth every penny just to get cured. Poor old man, it must have been so hard not being able to live your every day with the same enthusiasm like before.
This is sad. I checked my wallet this morning before going to work and found out that I only have 900 pesos in my wallet to survive until the pay day comes. Geesh, what happened to me?
I thought I saw Eddie Gil's copy cat. He doesn't actually look like Eddie Gil but he acts and talks like Eddie Gil. So what should I call him? Eddie Gil's...
I don't know what came into my mind. I want to try Pilates. But I don't want to spend a single centavo.
Opppss... it's almost 4:30
Later...
I heard the old man's ill of some disease. A lot are getting sick these days. It must be the sudden change of weather. But I heard the old man's illness is a no common one. It's not a simple cough or flu that you normally get during the rainy days. It's not what others have. It's something worth every penny just to get cured. Poor old man, it must have been so hard not being able to live your every day with the same enthusiasm like before.
This is sad. I checked my wallet this morning before going to work and found out that I only have 900 pesos in my wallet to survive until the pay day comes. Geesh, what happened to me?
I thought I saw Eddie Gil's copy cat. He doesn't actually look like Eddie Gil but he acts and talks like Eddie Gil. So what should I call him? Eddie Gil's...
I don't know what came into my mind. I want to try Pilates. But I don't want to spend a single centavo.
Opppss... it's almost 4:30
Later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home